Book Review: Billionaire Boss, Undercover Affair

Billionaire Boss, Undercover Affair by Kyra Radcliff is so damn well written that it remains difficult not to enter the characters and live through them every single moment. Indeed, I will tell you more. From my point of view, more than a thriller this book is a beautiful story of love in which the main characters decide to follow their hearts rather than their heads, showing that you can fall in love against all odds.

The book primarily tells the story of Susan Johansen and Miles Middleton. Susan is an assistant who has spent more than 10 years working for a retail business owner. Miles is the CEO of a large, wealthy company. They would have never met if it were not for Susan’s boss, Charles Dunlap, who assigns her to break up his daughter Alicia’s engagement with Miles, his arch-enemy in business.

Susan in fact, behind her facade as a strong and independent woman, hides a wounded soul, accustomed to defending herself because she has never met anyone willing to fight for her, to believe in her. Susan is a very strong young woman, and is fleeing from a past that has hurt her and obviously don't take this news very well and she is ready to scream, but it will be difficult to convince Charles.

Susan loves her job and her company and has a clear understanding of the responsibility given to her. She has worked hard, hard and hard and when Charles dangles the post of Vice President, which has been Susan’s dream job, she gives in.

Miles is a positive character, who does not give up, who wants to live correctly and at some point in his life he had to choose between what was right and what was convenient. Miles easily recognizes the echo of loneliness that surrounds Susan. He manages to see her, to truly see her as nobody has ever done before to help her heal from the past that made her suffer so much. Susan will be surprised herself by the evolution of his behavior.

Beyond the minor characters, very well characterized, Billionaire Boss, Undercover Affair is a true love story, with unexpected implications, but absolutely tantalizing. The protagonist is combative but good, she does not accept that someone can or wants to put her feet on her head. Sincere to the core. Because only the truth of a feeling can help take extreme decisions.

I cannot tell more, otherwise I would make you lose the pleasure of discovering the evolution of the story. My dear readers, what can I tell you about this very pleasant book? Which I really liked! I admit that I did not have very high expectations and that I approached it conscious of having yet another erotic book in my hands, but I must admit that it pleasantly surprised me.

Some time ago I read a sentence that struck me a lot and that I think fits well with what is then the essence of this novel: "Trust is the only known cure for fear". Once again Kyra hit the mark. Billionaire Boss, Undercover Affair is a book that, in my opinion, should be read absolutely! A novel that makes you smile, reflect and sigh, a sweet and passionate love story at the right point. The theme of trust is the one that surely dominates all the others.

I would have preferred a stronger initial battle between the protagonists, but Miles is basically a good guy, so despite the conspiracy and vindictive thoughts remains true to his nature. Narrated from the point of view of all the protagonists, a beautiful thing, because you completely enter the story, Kyra accompanies us to the end with a fluid, dynamic and never boring writing, in which she manages to perfectly dose suspense and love.

Well-characterized and complete characters, well-written and never heavy adrenaline scenes, make it a complete and well-written novel. Meanwhile, the writing style of the author is fresh, sparkling, ironic, and never boring. An exciting, intense novel, in which you clearly feel the suffering of the protagonists, the search for normality, and the hope of coming out all unscathed from the nightmare they are experiencing.

When there are beautiful stories, intense and full of tension, just like in this case, it is unthinkable not to dive and get completely lost in pages like these. I started reading it in one afternoon and I didn't have peace until I got to the end and once I finished reading I would continue again and again.

Few are the books that give me this effect and when they do it is because that novel is worth all the time you spend. Billionaire Boss, Undercover Affair is a whirlwind of intense emotions where suspense, violence, abuse, passion, love, pain and important choices are perfectly balanced to give life to a narrative context.

Book Review - Billionaire Boss, Undercover Affair
The book displaces the reader leading them inside the novel with a deep emotional impact, unique in its kind and that makes you live the story completely through a sexy, sensual and highly narrative erotica.

When a book, even if only from the plot, already makes you smile, expectations inevitably increase. Unfortunately, when expectations are high, it is often easy to be disappointed but this is not the case!

Did you fall there eh? I loved this book! I liked it so much that, even now, thinking back to some scenes, I smile. It's a very nice novel, sometimes nice and sometimes sweet, and I liked it! I say it is worth the risk if in return you get a love that heals the soul and allows you to fly.
Next Post Previous Post